Features & Benefits:
- Extruded feeds encourage chewing and saliva production, which in turn can buffer stomach acid and help to prevent gastric ulcers.
- This high fat and fibre, but low NSC diet is a great option for many senior, performance and even metabolically challenged horses.
- Step 8 Hi-Fat is ideal for helping horses maintain their body condition over winter
- Fat sources used include canola oil, ground flax and rice bran – chosen to provide an optimal ratio of Omega 3:6 fatty acids.
- Fortified with Trouw Nutrition’s Intellibond® and Optimin® trace minerals, pre and probiotics, biotin, full complement of B vitamins and SmartStep BeneFit Pak™ for superior digestibility, growth and performance in your horse.
|Crude Protein (min)
|Crude Fat (min)
|Crude Fibre (max)
||Vitamin A (min)
||Vitamin D (min)
||Vitamin E (min)
Step8 Additional Information