As its name suggests, D-HORN paste is indicated to prevent horn growth and remove horn buttons on calves.
Directions for Use:
- Apply a thin film on horn buttons as soon as they can be felt.
- This product is extremely corrosive and should be used carefully.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- First Aid:
- External - flood with water, then wash with vinegar.
- Internal - give citrus juice or vinegar in large amounts, followed by cooking oil.
- Eyes - flood with water or 5% boric acid solution.
- Call a Physician.