Senior dogs are best fed a diet rich in meat protein to maintain lean muscle mass, and low in carbohydrates which can lead to obesity and diabetes.
That’s why ACANA SENIOR features extra protein from free-run chicken, whole eggs and wild-caught sh, all in a carbohydrate-limited, low-glycemic food.
1. 65% MEAT | LOADED WITH PROTEIN
2. 1/3 FRESH OR RAW MEAT | 2/3 DRIED MEAT
3. 3 FRESH MEATS | LOCALLY SOURCED
4. WHOLEPREYTM | SUPERFOOD FOR DOGS, ONLY ZINC ADDED
5. FREEZE-DRY INFUSED | INTENSE NATURAL FLAVOUR
6. CARBOHYDRATE-LIMITED & LOW GLYCEMIC (GL 3) | SLOW RELEASE ENERGY7. WHOLE VEGETABLES, FRUITS & LOCAL BOTANICALS | FRESH DAILY
Fresh chicken meat (16 %), chicken meal
(15 %), turkey meal (14 %), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4 %), herring meal (4 %), pea ber, fresh whole eggs (4 %), fresh whole ounder (4 %), herring oil (2 %), sun-cured alfalfa, eld beans, green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat
(1 %), chicken cartilage (1 %), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock
root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, Enterococcus faecium.
Supplement: Zinc chelate